Car accidents, motorcycle accidents and truck accidents are the most common type of personal injury claim. In most motor vehicle accidents, the injured party, the plaintiff, must establish the negligence the defendant in order to seek civil damages.
Personal injury/Accident cases
• Slip and Fall
• Dog Bites
• Work Related Injuries
• Sexual Harassment
• Passengers in Uber, Lyft, Taxi, Bus, Limo
The attorneys at AV LAW can help guide you through this process.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT, YOU SHOULD:
• Get medical treatment. Even if you do not feel hurt, you may have injuries that require prompt medical attention.
• Take photos of your injuries, your vehicle, the other vehicles involved, and the scene of the accident.
• Write down the names and contact information of everyone at the scene, including the other drivers and any eyewitnesses.
• Avoid speaking with the insurance companies, and never sign anything without first talking to an attorney.
• Contact a car accident attorney as soon as possible.
REASONS WHY YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO COMPENSATION
As a victim of a car accident, there are several potential reasons why you may be entitled to financial compensation. The following is a list of potential grounds for filing a lawsuit against a negligent driver:
• Distracted driving
• Selfies while driving
• Driving while on bluetooth
• Talking on the phone while driving
• Arguing while driving
• Drinking and driving
• Running a red light or stop sign
• Failing to yield the right of way
• Speeding Following too closely
• Not paying attention to the road
Acton, Agua Dulce, Antelope Acres, Boron, California City, Juniper Hills, Lake Elizabeth, Lake Hughes, Lake Los Angeles, Lancaster, Leona Valley, Littlerock, Mojave, Neenach, North Edwards, Palmdale, Pearblossom, Quartz Hill, Rosamond, Santa Clarita, Newhall, Valencia.